updated on: September 20th
In line with the decisions taken by the Dutch Government on 14 September, and in order to guarantee everyone’s safety and health, the following rules will apply:
Access to the Congress venue:
- Congress participants and guests, as well as staff, crew and suppliers, who have been fully vaccinated for at least two weeks, have tested negative (PCR test within 24 hours) or have recently recovered from COVID and can prove this via the CovidSafe app, will be granted unlimited access to the event. Only the CovidSafe app is a valid proof to be granted access, any other app or document is not.
- Controls will be performed by our security agents at the entrance of the Ahoy Congress Centre during both Day 1 and Day 2 of the Congress, as well as during the set-up days prior to the event.
- For those who cannot demonstrate with the CovidSafe app either that they have been fully vaccinated, have recently recovered from COVID or have received a recent negative PCR test, a Rapid Test facility will be provided near to the entrance of the venue. A negative test result from this facility will allow you to enter the Congress venue.
- No social distancing will be required inside the Congress venue.
Wearing of masks:
- Although the wearing of masks has not been made compulsory by the Dutch Government, we kindly urge everyone to wear a mask when moving around the Congress premises.
- EPP masks will be at your disposal.
- Hand sanitisers as well as air-purifiers will be installed throughout the entire Congress venue.
- Detailed information on all other COVID measures applicable in the Netherlands on : www.rijksoverheid.nl/coronavirus